Wednesday, April 10, 2013
I love April.
Andrew: " HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII " HAHA.
5thApril.
Went USS with these awesome April babies to celebrate our birthdays in advance.
On that day, YongQuan, Samuel, Kenneth and ChiMeng were at USS too. So, at the end
we met up somewhere can spammed roller coaster rides several times together. -dizzy- HAHA.
I think I've made some improvements on my phobia of heights. At least I manage to force open my eyes during the rides.I still remember the first few rides I was anyhow screaming vulgarities,
slapped the person beside me and stuffs like that. HAHA. Even I had went before a few times, I
always skip Jurassic Park because I know that I might get wet. This time, went to try and was real unlucky I swear, sat on the direction that rushed down. Nf and me got really drenched. HAHA.
But still, it was really a fun day afterall.
8thApril.
Officially 17.
So this day, the awesomes asked me out to Cineleisure for Astons Dinner.
And so kind of them to pay for my food. ChiMeng went home earlier,
so didn't manage to take photo as a group :/ But still, I really do appreciate
and love them to the max. After dinner at cineleisure, we headed down to Paya Lebar to drink.
As usual, they always make me smile without any fail. Had a pretty great night with them.
It's really saddening seeing that polytechnic life for them is starting soon. Time together will be lesser,
maybe they would have new friends and stuffs like that. Timetable will always be different from now.
At least we're cherishing every now and then when we still have time to meet up. Will miss them so much.
Silly boy came to know that I didn't have any birthday cake and actually says that he would get me a belated birthday cake. HAHA. Always so sweet. Love him.
Okay lastly, I really want to thank everyone who made an effort to wish me happy birthday. It may seems
like it's just a simple wishing but to me it means alot. It let me knows how much I actually meant to people.
Special thanks to the awesomes.
PS: All had been drinking too much lately ah. Better cut down. HAHA.
loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment