He's Shaun the sheep ,
He's Shaun the sheep.
LOL.
Okay , so it's our 1st Monthsary . He was supposed to work but in the end he took leave >:( .
For that , fuckyou. Tsk . As usual , I've school so didn't manage to celebrate much due to lack of time? Hmm , so postponed to Sundayyyyyyyyyy with Selina :> .
We talked about our first time impression for one another , and trust me it sounds nasty :<
Me : Walao eh , who is this sia. Chao ah beng acting like one guai kia ,
And I totally just stare at him and turned away . - majorturnoff-
Him : Typical chao ah lian dressing . Why she keep staring at me sia --
And he stared back . -majorturnoff-
But due to some things , we started texting and got to know one another better . He helped me to solve my problems and I was really grateful to him.
As time passes , we became more and more opened up to one another. We began to talk about our past . He accepted my past and I accepted his . We didn't expect that we could get along well and understand one another in such a short time.
This 1 Month together , many things have happened but we still managed to solve things in the end and stay together . We are really funny at times. Like when there are times when he is angry with me, I tried apologizing and cheering him up but I failed. Ended up I was the one who became angry with him and he will still apologize to me. To be frank , I know I've a really bad temper but he still tolerates every single craps that I gave him when I'm having mood swings, it has been real hard on him :/
- lazy to type further - He know it himself can already. LOLOL. ♥ ( Don't kill me )
Afterall ,
I'm really happy to have him in my life . HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment