Thursday, July 5, 2012

' Hi ? :B

These few days, I've been busying collecting payments from classmates . HAHA . First thing in the morning , grab the marker ' collecting $16 for class tees ' . Had a hard time collecting :/ !
So yeah today , I was provoked by some dog too. Seriously , words came out from your mouth , you dodged my slap for ? Hum.

After school , went dinner with Shaun. Then went for collection of babe's and my new wallet at compass. Some shocking mama thing is that the carrier turned out to be 2 young boys , i think one of them is primary 2 or 3 and the other one is still in nursery . LOL . No wonder i've a huge problem communicating with them .
Me : may I know where are you ?
Them : I think I found you !
Me: where uh ? I didn't see you .
Them : I think I found you !
Me : whereeeeeeee . - turns head -
My gosh .
Both of them were standing right behind me like hantu ( s ) .
Shaun and I laughed like two Siao Lang , seriously.

Anyway, the wallets are pretty nice , mint blue colour . The good thing is that it's actually a zip wallet , unlike those clips that usually gets damaged easily . Haha , guess that it's quite worth the money afterall :B


Thanks for accompanying me fatmeow . Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment