Back to blogging.
I actually forgot that today is Saturday, didn't study much for Geography yet :(
Shall try to study as much as possible in these two days. Anyway, I've actually
enrolled myself into Stalford Learning Centre for all subjects. I know it's like abit too late for any tuition but I just want to try :/ . Managed to pull PeiYing along with
me. HAHA. So, I'll have someone to accompany me for Emaths and English. Went
for POA's first lesson, the teacher is great. At least he's so much better than MadmC.
He helped me to print all the notes for the whole textbook with explanations clearly
written on it. Hope that I can get at least a pass? :/ .
Tomorrow will be Emaths and English. Looking forward to it :>
I better start packing my room before PeiYing comes tomorrow. HAHA.
Gonna meet SheepSheep later. He's currently neglecting me :(
Sad life, I've got :( . HOR SHEEP. I know you're reading my bloggie. TSK. You better
makeup to me later. HMPH.
Ilovehim. Kthxbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment