Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm the barricade in you.




Happy ChineseNewYear, Valentines' Day.

This Year's ChineseNewYear is considered as a bad one though, pretty boring.
Totally don't have that supposed-to-have atmosphere there. Visited all the relatives'
houses in two days and on the third day relatives came to our house.
On Valentines' day, I've a temporary event job at SMU. Woke up early in the morning
and first time reaching on time for work. That Samson drove me nuts. He was the one
who said that he will let us know the exact location again in the morning but he didn't even
text me. So i sat at one of the benches in SMU and waited. Until it was like a few minutes
after 9am, I texted him. No replies, okay nevermind. And then I waited till it was like 9.30,
I called him then he tell me the location. When I've reached, Samson approached and gave
me a little script stating what to say when giving out balloons. Afterwards, I went to changed
into the T-shirt they've provided. Came out, a lady in the same company approached me and
request for role-playing. So, I just tried recalling the script. Halfway through she interrupted
me and said in a super hostile way ' You go and read again. ' Hello, knocks. 
This is considered as the first job I went alone and i just fucking received that script.
Then she told Samson ' You need people at the sampling counter right, this girl would be helping you,
she's so soft-spoken, let the others who can speak up go give out balloons ' BlahBlahBlah. Bitch please.
Merely just stared hard at her. Luckily, the area-in-charge is a super nice uncle, Johnathan. He's patient with me and the other girl ( forgot her name ). I even took photo with him when I've ended work.
What really makes my blood boils is Samson again. I don't know what the eff is with him seriously.
I asked him so should I put 9am as In and out as 2pm. He said ' It's supposed to be 9am but you came
late right. ' SERIOUSLY??? Who is the one responsible HELLO. So I just treated it as he somehow knocked his head and talking craps , in the end I still wrote 9am. I can't help but to be super annoyed with these kind of irresponsible people.
Afterwards, met up with him and celebrated Valentines' Day S2. Watched AhBoysToMen2. Pretty nice movie :) I'm crazy over Lobang cause he's so cuteeeeeeee. -Maintain- Yeah, so must really watch Lobang if haven't alrights, I mean watch their movie. HEHE.

I'm working under Johnathan, Nescafe this weekend too, which is today and tomorrow at Marina Bay Sands Expo Hall. Anyone wants free coffee sampling come look for me between 11am-8pm. Selina that siao one is coming for free coffee. LOL. I'm going to feed her coffee powder. Heard that tomorrow AhBoysToMen main actors are going to Pioneer area. Might be going with Selina after work. Feeling so excited.

Okay, heading to bed. Got to wake up super early tomorrow.
Ending off with me and Johnathan. HAHA, he look so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment