Thursday, March 28, 2013

I've died everyday waiting for you.

Back to blogging :)

First of all, I would really like to clarify this. My whatsapp status is fake.
Because there's this random guy who kept on harassing me. I'm clueless
how he got my number though, effing irritating. So, there was this day I finally
go ' Kaboom ' when he kept on calling my phone even when I told him I don't
like to talk on phone and he ALWAYS say ' Just 5 minutes, for you to hear me and
me to hear you ;) ' Seriously, I don't want to hear him at all. The first few times, I took it as
he banged his head or something. But apparently this time, he called me up on my bad mood day.
So I hanged up his call, he whatsapped me the same old line, ' hear you, hear me ' ( eff himself please )
and then I just say I've a boyfriend. I didn't know this kind of thick skinned people still exist.
He picked on my whatsapp status which I wrote ' Sometimes you have to let go even if you don't
want to. ' And he assumed from this caption that I dumped my boyfriend. wtheck.
And then, he requested to be friends secretly, don't let my ' boyfriend ' know blah blah blah.
So please, stop asking if I'm attached or not. I'M NOT. Last relationship ended two months ago
and how the heck could I moved on in such a short time.

Next, you. Yes you. After everything has happened, we drifted but I still thought that you will always be
the one that understands what I'm doing but instead you told me off just by judging the cover yesterday. I mean, how could you even told me off without asking what exactly happened first. Remember that night, I seeked help from you. Where were you? Drinking with a bunch of girls? I don't know how much I actually do mean to you. And we really drifted till that extent whereby I feel that we're just more than strangers and less than a friend, in short, just strangers with some blurred memories. You've made yourself clear, I admit I'm hurt at that point of time but now I've already accepted the fact that we're over. I've the same mindset as you too now, relationships are not needed. I feel that I've wasted so much time on relationships since I was in Secondary 1. I effing regretted.
But still, I have to thank you. You taught me many things and really changed me, at least now I don't build a wall in between myself and others. I'm beginning to open up, interact with new people and stuffs. And something that you hate most about me, my punctuality. But finally, I can really say that I've kicked away that super bad habit. Character, I'm still nasty and vulgar if people are nasty towards me but usually, I've already stop giving attitude without any reasons.

Ending this whole post off,
To that annoying guy, eff off.
To you, I'm sure that the next girl would treat you right. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment