With regards of work :>
So it's actually kind of a miracle, after I've committed Samsung for 3 weeks,it really really convinced myself that having good interactions with people and
having a bunch of friends/ buddies with me are important. As promoters will be
assigned to different outlets every week ( I don't know why I stayed in the same outlet
for a month though. HAHA ) , I get to meet new people every week. Hehe.
Yesterday, just past midnight, I had my menses :/ And trust me, that was terrible till that
extent I didn't sleep properly for the whole night. Sleep, wakeup, sleep, wakeup for 4 hours.
Till my mum woke up in the morning, she gave me panadols and I went back to sleep.
I texted my incharge before that if I could get leave but he said that manpower wasn't enough. Gosh.
But still, in the end, when I woke up, I'm an hour late for work already... Really appreciate ShiJie's help. After he knew I'm rushing to work, he asked me to take my time and he will cover for me. When I reached, the shop manager even joked with me with the warning letter for being late :(
I felt guilty for making people worried about me, Ahbui came down from his outlet to look for me just to check if I'm alright :(
And I really really do appreciate all the big brothers' concern, they gave me pats on the back and ask if i'm alright and stuffs like that. ♥
And receiving a text like this in the morning is more than enough to brighten my day.
At least I know that someone out there cares about me. And he actually remembers his
promise, to bring me clubbing on my 18th Birthday. ♥ Though it's next year, but I'm already
feeling so excited about it. HehHeh.
Hope to be able to work long-term for this job and continue meeting awesome people
like that :) Going out soon. Meeting him for a movie, Amelia ♥, and probably Bui for dinner.
Toodles.

No comments:
Post a Comment